Daily picks from the Dalston Shopper.

Thursday 21 August 2008

Zeigeist - Humanitarianism (The Twelves Remix) on Le Touch blog


The Zeigeist stuff on its own sounds a bit like a slightly shallower less inventive version of their fellow countrymen The Knife. But this remix is almost in the same league as the amazing Aeroplane stuff floating around. I still can't believe the Aeroplane remix of Rubato's Circuit is not blogged yet. Most djs have it (cause it's in a million mix sets on the net) and it's amazing. It's going to be in a disco podcast I did on the Durrr website as soon as they post it.

Zeigeist - Humanitarianism (The Twelves Remix) on Le Touch blog

1 comment:

urlaubshits said...

Fantastic blog you've got here - there's so much dross around its easy to miss great stuff like this. As for that Aeroplane remix of Circuit, I'd blog it myself but I don't have it, I've been waiting for it for ages! Though the Steve Moore remix that xxjfg posted comes a close second. That Resident Advisor Aeroplane mix has so much good stuff on it...

About Me

My photo
I run the blogs http://dalstonoxfamshop.blogspot.com