Daily picks from the Dalston Shopper.

Thursday 10 July 2008

On the Motorway by Metronomy on The Passion of Indie Music


I am sure it is probably not appropriate to post the complete Metronomy album on the web but I am not the one who did it. I just point out what is going on. And whether you buy the album or find it elsewhere, you should definitely check out On the Motorway, a super fast catchy track on the new Metronomy album. Radio Ladio is also awesome, and so is the rest of the album, but On the Motorway has been overlooked I believe.

Radio Ladio is the other track I love and it's been very nicely remixed by Mac 3000 here.

Also, in the whole new disco vein, here is a very special track that Gomma sent me, it's the Christopher Just remix of the new Diskokaine track. It's kind of a driving 80s disco number, but in the middle it's got some sort of 90s house piano bits. Very nice.

DISKOKAINE - RIMININI (CHRISTOPHER JUST's ILSA GOLD MIX)


Download

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I run the blogs http://dalstonoxfamshop.blogspot.com