Daily picks from the Dalston Shopper.

Saturday 9 February 2008

Screamers 'I Wanna Hurt' from spanish blog


Screamers track "I Wanna Hurt" has a basal early electric punk sound that would weave into a mix of Warm Leatherette by The Normal like a soup of wires and bolts, if you could drink such a thing. Download the full collection of the Screamer demos on this linked Spanish blog at 192 kbps.

The Screamers Demos 1977-1978

Also for those of you out there constantly trying to find new bands to sign or just new bands that are decent, these folks at the University of California in Davis are finding some good stuff for their radio shows. You can download their shows and track down the tracks. This particular show I've linked is very good - check out the words "Grabba Grabba Tape".

artforspastics blog

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I run the blogs http://dalstonoxfamshop.blogspot.com